We, WELKIN TECHNOLOGY, as the data controller ("WELKIN TECHNOLOGY", "we", or "us"), explain in this Policy how we collect, process and/or use information that we receive via our Mobile Application(s); Website(s) and any email(s) that we send (collectively, the "Platforms") that link to this Policy, as amended from time to time.
This Policy describes how WELKIN TECHNOLOGY collects, processes, uses, shares and secures the personal information you provide. It also describes your choices regarding use, access, and collection of your personal information. Any and all personal information collected by WELKIN TECHNOLOGY is based on the covenants set forth within this Policy. For purposes of this Policy, personal information shall mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
INTRODUCTION OF WELKIN TECHNOLOGY
This policy applies to Mobile Application across different OS platforms; the websites www.fincolapp.com, www.slatepos.in (“WELKN TECHNOLOGY” or “Us” or “We”), which are operated and owned by WELKIN TECHNOLOGY. It is WELKIN TECHNOLOGY policy to comply with data protection legislation. including but not limited to with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011.
This regulates the processing of information relating to you and grants you various rights in respect of your personal data.
The Mobile Application/ Website might contain links to other websites over which we have no control. WELKIN TECHNOLOGY is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other websites to which you choose to link from this site. We encourage you to review the Privacy Policies of third party websites so you can understand how they collect, use and share your information.
USERS CONSENT TO THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
By registering with WELKIN TECHNOLOGY, by managing your profile, or opting in when presented with choices, you have explicitly consented for us to use your information, subject to the local laws, in the following ways:
- To allow you to create an account;
- to create a profile through an account for activation and subscription
- to allow FINCOL to function based on information that you have provided as well as the information imported from other sites or applications, or information provided to us by third parties such as your contacts or advertisers;
- to contact you about Mobile Application/ Website updates, informational and service-related communications, including important security updates;
- to inform you of other services available from WELKIN TECHNOLOGY or its affiliates, if any. (“Affiliates” means entities that control, are controlled by or are under common control with us);
- to enable you to provide feedback, to contact us and for us to respond to you;
- to help other registered users find profile and connect with you;
- to allow you to share your profile information with your connections;
- to give search engines access to public information;
- to detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal;
- to provide products and services that enable users to network, post information on bulletin boards, view and compare profiles, and career background and experience;
- to generate internal reports about the use of our site.
- to provide certain data to third parties as and when required.
- WELKIN TECHNOLOGY does not expose your contact information such as Mobile Number; E-Mail address with any external 3rd Party,
We also share information with third party tools including but not limited to Google Analytics, Firebase Analytics, Google Map Services, Razorpay.
By providing your personal information for inclusion in our database, you acknowledge that you consent to your information being used as described in this Policy. We take measures to safeguard your information from unauthorized access or inappropriate use by third parties. However, WELKIN TECHNOLOGY does not control these third parties and we are not responsible for the use of information you post or otherwise make available in public areas. Accordingly, you should ensure that you do not post sensitive information you do not want to disclose.
We collect information about you to provide our services. In order to provide our best services to you (and to help make it feasible for us to do so), it is essential that we are able to collect and use the information as described in this Policy. This means that the data collection is largely necessary for fulfilling the relationship we have with you, and where that is not the case, we have a legitimate interest in collecting your information.
INFORMATION GIVEN BY YOU
When you register as FINCOL OR SLATE POS user, you shall be asked to provide certain personal information for processing and use in accordance with this Policy. If you wish to contact us for any matter whatsoever, we may ask certain details mentioned above. We may also ask for the above-mentioned information in case of surveys and feedbacks. Because we change our offerings and features from time to time, the options you have to provide us with personal information may also change, but here are some examples of situations in which you will have the opportunity to provide personal information to us such as for creating an account, signing up for email alerts; registering with us; uploading personal details; contacting us for technical support or customer service.
Depending on how you interact with our Platform, the personal information we collect from you may vary. For example, the information we collect varies in case you want to create an account which may include your mobile number and full name. We also collect and store certain information associated with actions you take. For example, when you search for anything on the Mobile Application/ Website, we store the titles, locations and other related information you search for and click on. We also store information about the time and duration of your activity on our Platform and other information about your behaviour on our Platform. In other circumstances, we may ask you to provide other information, which may include your location, which are mandatory for maintaining the database or enabling a feature.
At your request, we will create your Profile with information we extract as uploaded on the Platform. When you fill out and save your Profile, your saved Profile can be viewed by prospective users. Because your anonymity on our Platform is important, your Profile does not include or link to information you submit to the Platform anonymously.
As per Article 9 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"), and PDPB of India, WELKIN TECHNOLOGY understands and acknowledges that sensitive personal data such as racial/ethnic origin, disabilities, health related data or any sort of government identification number is not a criterion required for the process of onboarding and therefore we do not ask for any such sensitive personal data on our platform. We also request you to not include any such sensitive personal data on the platform in any response or put any such information in your profile.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
Using the platform means your device will automatically provide information to us so that we can respond and customize our responses accordingly to you. However, the type of information we collect by automated means generally includes technical information about your computer may be in order to identify your country code for login or signup on the Mobile Application/ Website, such as your IP address or other device identifier, the type of device you use, and operating system version. The information we collect may also include usage information and statistics about your interaction with the Platform. That information may include the URLs of our web pages that you visited, URLs of referring and exiting pages, page views, time spent on a page, number of clicks, platform type, location data (if you have enabled access to your location on your mobile device), and other information about how you used the Platform. Automated means of data collection include the following:
We might utilize session ID cookies to enable certain features of the Mobile Application/ Website, to better understand how you interact with the Mobile Application/ Website and to monitor aggregate usage by WELKIN TECHNOLOGY users and web traffic routing on the Mobile Application/ Website. Unlike persistent cookies, session cookies are deleted from your computer/device when you log off from the Mobile Application/ Website and then close your browser. Third party advertisers on the Mobile Application/ Website may also place or read cookies on your browser. You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the website or all functionality of the Service.
User, may stop or restrict the placement of cookies on certain devices or flush them from User’s browser by adjusting User’s web browser preferences, User may still use WELKIN TECHNOLOGY Services, but it may interfere with some of its functionality. Cookies and similar items are not used by WELKIN TECHNOLOGY automatically retrieve personal information from Users device without User’s knowledge. Cookies are device and browser specific, so if User makes a change to User’s environment WELKIN TECHNOLOGY may reinstall a cookie.
Log File Information - Log file information is automatically reported by your browser or mobile application each time you access a website on our Platform. For example, when you access a WELKIN TECHNOLOGY Mobile Application/ Website, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends when you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, referring/exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed and other types of activities on the Platform.
Device Information - We collect information about the devices you use to access the Platform, including type of device, operating system, settings, and unique device identifiers, and IP address. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you’re using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on whether you’re using IOS software or a PC or Android software. We collect the device type and any other information you choose to provide, such as username, geo-location, or email address.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We use the information we collect to provide our services. In order for us to best provide our services (and to help make it feasible for us to do so), it is essential that we are able to collect and use the information as described in this Policy. So it is largely necessary for fulfilling the relationship we have with you, and, where that is not the case, we have a legitimate interest in using the information we collect, including personal information, for these purposes:
- to customize and improve the features, performance, and support of the site;
- to deal with enquiries, complaints and feedback from You as well as service providers;
- For internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, and service improvement. The information collected for this purpose may include your IP address and mobile device information to help diagnose problems with our service and to administer the Platform;
- To communicate with you or initiate communication with you on behalf of third parties through your WELKIN TECHNOLOGY account or through other means such as email, mobile phones or postal mails, including through the use of contact information that you provide to us or (where it is lawful for us to do so) that we otherwise obtain from third-party resources;
- to analyze your use of the Platform and improve the Platform;
- to create aggregate and statistical data that does not identify you individually and that we can commercialize;
When we collect any information that does not identify you as a specific natural person ("Non-Personal Information"), we are permitted to use and disclose this information for any purpose, notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Policy, except where we are required to do otherwise by applicable law. Examples of Non-Personal Information include: physical location information; Demographic information, including ZIP or Pincodes, etc.; or any anonymous personal information, aggregated or de-identified. If we combine any Non-Personal Information with your personal information (such as combining your ZIP code with your name), we will use and disclose such combined information as personal information in accordance with this policy. Similarly, if applicable law requires that we treat certain Non-Personal Information as personal information we will use and disclose this information as personal information in accordance with this Policy.
Most importantly, WELKIN TECHNOLOGY has implemented industry standard security measures to protect your personal data as required under the applicable law. These measures have been designed to protect your sensitive personal data or information from any unauthorized access, damage, use, modification, disclosure or impairment, in line with applicable laws in force. When you save data in application it will automatically transferred to a secured server via encrypted channel. When you retrieve data from server, it will be routed through an encrypted channel and displayed to your device.
WARNING:The information collected and stored via the internet is not and cannot be completely secured and so we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information fully submitted via WELKIN TECHNOLOGY Application. Any and all transmission is at your risk. You agree and acknowledge the risk involved before registering or using the WELKIN TECHNOLOGY Platform.
INFORMATION AND DATA USED FOR GENERAL PURPOSES:
Additionally, the Information and the data we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways but not restricted to the general purposes such as:
- To Improve Our Mobile Application/ Website and Foster Positive User Experience- We continually strive to improve our Mobile Application/ Website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To Improve Service and Respond Queries Raised- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to User’s service requests and support needs. The email address you provide may be used further to send you information and updates pertaining to your account or requests, in addition to receiving occasional WELKIN TECHNOLOGY news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- Others-If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of WELKIN TECHNOLOGY, its User’s or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection etc.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
WELKIN TECHNOLOGY uses the personal information we collect from you to provide services to you. We only disclose your personal information to third parties as follows: We use affiliated and unaffiliated service providers all over the world (including web servers, cloud storage systems, CRM providers, email services, content support teams, marketing partners, advertising partners, and others) to help us deliver our services and run our business subject to strict confidentiality agreements. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us;
- We will disclose data if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to comply with relevant laws or to respond to any legal notice or summons or warrants or any legal process served on us.
- We reserve the right to take action on behalf of our users to defend their right to anonymity when we believe there is a legitimate basis to do so, because candid, lawful, anonymous free speech is fundamental to WELKIN TECHNOLOGY mission of workplace transparency;
- As we otherwise deem necessary and is permitted by applicable laws to protect and defend the rights, the users, or third parties; or
- As permitted under applicable laws to meet national security and similar requirements.
All your personal contact information shall be made available without exception. If you wish to avoid showing your contact information you may choose from your account settings.
We may share certain information that does not identify you personally, but which is unique to your use of the Platform that you have entered at the time of registration of your account. When we share such information, we do not link your information with your name for example when we provide general information to others, such as advertisers, users etc. WE WILL OTHERWISE SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH YOUR CONSENT.
INFORMATION SHARING AND THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURES
WELKIN TECHNOLOGY uses the information we gather on the Mobile Application/ Website, whether personal, demographic, collective or technical, for the purposes of operating and improving the Mobile Application/ Website, fostering a positive user experience, and delivering the products and services.
If you have provided consent for us to do so, we may also use the information we gather to inform you of other products or services available from us or our affiliated companies or to contact you about your opinion of current products and services or potential new products and services that may be offered.
Although we are committed to protecting your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private. As a user of the Mobile Application/ Website, you understand and agree that you assume all responsibility and risk for your use of the Mobile Application/ Website, the internet generally, and the documents you post or access and for your conduct on and off the Mobile Application/ Website.
WELKIN TECHNOLOGY may or may not provide links to third party services from within WELKIN TECHNOLOGY Services. WELKIN TECHNOLOGY is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these third party services and such links should not be construed as an endorsement of any such third party services by us.
WELKIN TECHNOLOGY will not rent, sell or share your personal information with any other entity for its own marketing purposes under any circumstances publicly or anonymously. We will not rent, sell or share your personal information with any other entity for its own marketing purposes under any circumstances publicly or anonymously.
WELKIN TECHNOLOGY shall not be responsible for any act of Users which is contrary to the Terms & conditions or Laws. WELKIN TECHNOLOGYshall not be held responsible for the illegal act of the user/third party towards the other.
OTHER IMPORTANT CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY INFORMATION
EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA Resident Rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have the following data protection rights:
- If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting us or by sending an email at [email protected]
- You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time by clicking on the "unsubscribe" or "opt-out" link in the marketing emails we send you. Registered users can manage their account settings and email marketing preferences as described in the "Choices Regarding Your Personal Information" section below. If you are an unregistered user, or to opt-out of other forms of marketing (such as postal marketing or telemarketing), you may contact us using the contact details provided on the Contact Us page.
- Similarly, if we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests that we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to keep any information in our archives that we deem necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
We are data processors for the purpose of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) will become effective from May 25, 2018, if you are a Data Collector per the terms of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) will become effective from May 25, 2018 or any other applicable data protection law applicable to you, then you shall undertake compliance with all the requirements under such laws.
Choices Regarding Your Personal Information
We will send you notifications and if, and to the extent, you have opted-in to promotional communications, or other messages using the contact information (e.g., your email address, your mobile device identifier) you provide us when you register or when you request information from us.
Close Your Account
You can close your account at any time without any additional support from WELKIN TECHNOLOGY. When you close your account, you will no longer have full access to APP/WEBSITE, and all your personal information such as Phone Number, Email ID, Username, Password, Profile Picture; Date of Birth that you have provided, shall be removed automatically. WELKIN TECHNOLOGY will not be responsible for retrieve the data again.
We have implemented technical and organizational measures as well as we employ physical, electronic, and managerial measures to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet and wireless communications, WELKIN TECHNOLOGY cannot guarantee that Users personal information will be completely free from unauthorized access by third parties, when transferred over or through systems not within our exclusive control.
You are responsible for ensuring that your login credentials (your username and password / PIN) are kept confidential. Please create a unique password for your WELKIN TECHNOLOGY account and do not use it for any other web services or applications. Do not share your password / PIN with anyone else. Once you have registered with us, we will never ask you for your password. We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
User’s of our WELKIN TECHNOLOGY Services demonstrates Users assumption of this risk. We seek to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 as amended as well as the new EU GDPR and PDPB guidelines applicable and made there under to ensure the protection and preservation of your privacy. We do not use or share any sensitive personal data that you would not want to make public.
Tips for Responsible Use of WELKIN TECHNOLOGY
We actively monitor the Platform for activities that violate our Terms & conditions. If we detect fraudulent activity, we shall immediately remove your account. However, fraudulent activity can sometimes appear and we urge you to exercise caution in your usage of the WELKIN TECHNOLOGY platform. Please consider the following tips when conducting your search:
- Do not send money to anyone and do not give out personal or financial account information to any other user via email or through WELKIN TECHNOLOGY platform.
- Beware of accounts that ask you personal/sensitive information which you think is inappropriate and which you think is suspicious and WELKIN TECHNOLOGY would never ask you whatsoever or do not send any information to a free email address (e.g., Gmail, yahoo, etc) or anywhere out of the WELKIN TECHNOLOGY platform.
- Do not include sensitive personal information in your account.
- Beware of accounts/information with spelling errors and bad grammar.
- If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
- Do your homework. Be sure to research first before sharing private information.
- If you see any suspicious activity, please contact us at [email protected]. If you think you have been the victim of fraud, immediately report the fraud to your local police and contact WELKIN TECHNOLOGY
PRIVACY OF MINORS
To access or use the Platform you must be of reasonable age i.e. in ideal scenario 18 years of age or older and, if under 18 or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, your use of Platform must be under the supervision or approval of a parent or guardian or other responsible adult.
If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please feel free to reach out to us.
The information about you that we collect, process and/or use through the Platform is controlled by WELKIN TECHNOLOGY. WELKIN TECHNOLOGY and the services it provides are hosted and provided in India and outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), including in the United States, for the purposes described in this policy. The privacy protections and the rights of authorities to access your information in these countries may not be the same as in your home country. We take additional measures when information is transferred from the EEA. This includes having standard clauses approved by the European Commission in our contracts with parties that receive information outside the EEA. We also rely on European Commission adequacy decisions about certain countries, as applicable, for data transfers to countries outside the EEA.
You may reach our administrative officer, Augustine Philip at [email protected]
We may revise this Policy from time to time by posting an updated version on the Platform. This version of the Policy will be effective for you as described at the beginning of the Policy. Further revisions of this Policy will become effective as follows: The revised Policy will be effective immediately for unregistered users and users registering accounts or otherwise acknowledging the Policy on or after the revision date. For other users who registered accounts before the revision date, it will also become effective immediately. However they can object to the new Policy within thirty (30) days after the revision date. If we make a change that we believe materially reduces your rights or increases your responsibilities, we will notify you by email (sent to the email address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Mobile Application/ Website prior to the change becoming effective. We may provide notice of changes in other circumstances as well. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices. Your continued use of the Platform is subject to the most current effective version of this Policy.
WELKIN TECHNOLOGY TERMS OF SERVICE
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this Policy, please contact us at [email protected]